We’ve all heard about moisturizing your face and your hands, but how do you maintain your nails? Well, you might have heard of many tips and tricks to rejuvenate your nails, but what you might not have heard about is nail oil.
That’s right, this is a great way to revive your nails. Because we all know that your cuticles can become very dry and ragged, leaving chips on the edges that will make it hard for you to perform even the most simple tasks, as well as making your hands look unsightly.
So where can you find the best nail oils? How can you make your nails much stronger? What is the best method for applying nail oils? Well, if you want to know the answers to these questions and a lot more, then we would suggest that you keep reading.
Best Nail Oils
Our first nail oil is one that comes in a very attractive bottle that will allow you to lovingly distribute its all-natural formula all over your dry and broken nails.
This comes with sunflower and safflower oil, both of which are derived from nature and do not come with that many additives. This is great if you are suffering from allergies to your skin.
This will not only rejuvanate your nails, but it will also help you to revitalise the skin around your nails. This is important if you want the tips of your fingers to look amazing overall.
This is available in many different scents, from chamomile to citrus and wild berry. You can also get an option that comes with zero fragrances.
There are even some users that have suggested that this nail oil will even help your nails to grow slightly longer.
If you wnat something that is easy to apply, then this comes in a handy dropper. This will allow you to apply just the right amount to each nail. It will aslo reduce wastage and keep your bottle fuller for longer.
- Great combo of oils and smells – if you are looking for something that comes with a decent fragrance, then you won’t go far wrong with this bottle.
- Natural ingredients – this comes with plenty of natural ingredients that you can be sure will give you everything you need for fresh-looking nails.
- Hydrating – this will help to moisturize your skin, reducing cracking and dryness around the key areas.
- Stimulates growth – this will help to promote the growth around your nails, which is great if you have problems in this area.
- Not sturdy enough – a lot of users have complained about tipping this bottle over, which is not very useful if you have just paid for a bottle.
This next nail oil is something for anyone who suffers from dry hands and wants a natural solution that will not cause any irritation or redness flare-ups.
This nail oil gives you complete hydration, which is very important for keeping both your nails and the skin around your nails completely dry and healthy.
This formula is very rich in natiral oils such as sunflower, which will definitely help to keep your finger ends very lubricated.
This also comes with coconut butter and sweet almond oil. Again, this is another natural blend that will give your fingernails the love and attention that they desperately need.
This comes with a loving and refreshing lemon scent that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a great hand care routine.
This comes in a small and flat tin that you can easily put in your pocket. This means that you can lube and freshen your nails when you are on holiday, at the beach or even in the comfort of your own home.
This has great moisturzing properties, which means that they won’t dry out. This is important if you are suffering from skin splits on your fingers.
This uses 100% natural ingredients, which is very important if you want to reduce the risk of your fingers getting chapped, especially during the winter seasons.
- Great size and design – this really leans into teh vintage balm look, coming in a handy tin that you can carry anywhere you like.
- Moisturizing but not greasy – if you are worried about your fingers being oily after use, then try using this. It dries quick and leaves your skin silky smooth.
- Comes with vitamin E – this really helps to improve the quality of your skin, stimulating the production of collagen.
- Made from natural materials – if you are looking for something with as little additives as posisble that will not falre up your sensitive skin, then you should give this product a chance.
- Difficult to get open – if you ave just lubed up your fingers but decided you need some more, then this might be a tricky tin for you to reopen.
Next up, we have a natural almond nail oil that is made from exactly that… almonds! If you want a nail oil that is completely free from preservatives, then we would certainly nudge you in the direction of this one.
This comes with almond oil that will help you to soften your nails and give them that really healthy and natural glow.
This is ideal for any manicuring procedure that your have. You should be sure that you apply this one at least an hour before you have put on your nail varnish or veneers.
This is great for restoring teh moisture around your nails as well as the sheen of the nails themselves. This also contains olive oil, which is known for giving you lustrous nails, voluminous hair and great condition for your nails.
This stuff is rich in antioxidants, which will really reduce the amount of free-radical damage that can often reduce the condition of nails. This will aslo bolster the natural oils that your body produces anyway.
This comes in a small painting brush, which will allow you to paste it across the surface of your nails with very little trouble at all. This will also help you reduce the amount of wastage.
This is probably one of the easiest nail oils that you can use. All you need to do is apply it to the brush and you’ll be able to easily paste it on without any issues.
- Contains organic ingredients – whether it is shea butter or olive oil, this nail oil is packing with healthy ingredients that will aid your nail growth.
- Anti-aging properties – this comes with plenty of anti-aging ingredients, some of which will really help to revitalise the look of your nails and cuticle skin.
- Healing damaged nails – if you are suffering from damaged nails, then this is the cure-all, giving you whiter cuticles and stronger growth.
- Glowing nails – users who have reported using this nail oil will tell you that after a few sessions, the difference in their nails is amazing.
- Small amount – if you are going to wnat to eb using a lot of this nail oil, then you might be slightly frustrated by the lack of oil in the tube.
If you are looking for something to strengthen the quality of your nails, then you can’t go wrong with vitamin E… and this nail oil has it in spades.
This comes with jojoba and almond oil, both of which are natural ingredients that promote skin growth and the ability for your nails recover quicker after you snap them.
This will also help to maintain any artificial coloring that you put over your nails. This means that your nails will be able to much better resist the weather and other harsh elements a lot easier.
This nail oil will also help you build up your nail’s natural immunity to scuffs and scratches. This is a common issue that will lead to further nail damage way down the line.
This will absorb very quickly into your nails, causing the anti-aging affects to work fast. Even after a few applications, you’ll notice that the quality of your nails is simply amazing.
This comes in a handy nail application brush that will make spreading this one over your fingers very easy and simple to do. This means you’ll have much less wastage and dripping on your furniture and clothing.
This is a great nail oil for anyone that enjoys sports and finds their nails are getting repeatedly scuffed and damaged. Just put this on a few hours before the match and you’ll soon start to notice the difference.
- Great nail care – when it comes to natural nail care, then you can’t go wrong with this one. It comes with natural ingredients that will not damage your cuticles.
- Anti-aging and anti-scuff – if you are looking for something that will prevent your nails from getting damaged and reduce the signs of aging, then we would suggest that you check out this one.
- Easy to apply – if you are used to a brush for painting your nails, then this one will definitely be easy for you to use.
- Blend of light oil and vitamin E – if you are looking for something that will stimulate the growth of your nails as well as the cuticles around your nails, then this is a great nail oil to have.
- Too fragrant – some users have not taken well to the smell, which will be an issue if you are going to be applying it all the time.
Nerxt up, we have a nail oil that is made from nourishing milk and honey. This will help to restore the natural color and thickness of your nail, protecting you from breaking it in the future.
This comes in 3 wonderful scents: tea tree oil, pomegranate and milk and honey. Each one of these scents gives you a rich and aromatic flavor palette.
This will help you to heal cracked and dry cuticle, mostly owing to the vitamin E that is infused with this oil.
You should put on this lavender oil before you go to bed, as it will not only help your nails to rejuvenate overnight, but the lavender scent will also help you to relax your body overall.
This oil can really help you to protect your nails against any future damage that might occur. This is great if you are looking for solid protection over a longer period of time.
- Lavender relaxation – if you want that relaxing smell as you hit the pillow, then we would certainly recommend that you try this lavender infusion.
- Variety of scents – if you want more than one scent of this nail oil, then you have the muxury of choosing from three.
- Handy dropper – this comes in a handy dropper than you can use to distribute the exact amount of nail oil that you need.
- Sanitary – there is often an anxiety around nail hygiene, as this is the part of the finger that comes into contact with so many surfaces.
- Oil evaporates a lot quicker – this means that not much of the oil will become absorbed into your nails.
This nextnail oil comes with a roller ball that will ensure that you are able to apply it evenly and consistently. This will be important if you are looking for that total coverage.
This comes with some skin regeneration properties, which is great if you are looking to repair damaged skin around your cuticle.
This comes with pomegranate oil as well as rosemary and rose geranium. These sorts of essential oils will really promote the growth of the skin around your nails.
This roller ball applicator means that you will not waste a single drop of this nail oil. This is great if you are trying toreduce the amount of wastage and save yourself money on each bottle.
This nail oil really smells delicious, so if you are treating yourself to a nice and relaxing nail replenishment, then we would certainly recommend that you try this brand.
- Roller ball application – if you are looking to reduce the chance of spillages, then we would suggest that you try this roller ball application.
- Compact – if you want something that will rejuvanate your nails even when you are on holiday, then this one will fit easily in your bag.
- Nourishing formula – this is made from all-natural materials, which is great if you are looking for something that will not react to sensitive skin.
- Omega fatty acids – if you are looking for something that will encourage the production of natural oils in your skin, then this is a great nail oil.
- Too expensive – if you are going to want to sav esome extra cahs, then you could do better than this pricey brand.
When you are buying a nail oil, there are a few features that you’ll definitely want. Here are just a few:
How Can You Apply It?
Some of these nail oils come with a brush, which you can use to apply nail oil in much the same way as you might apply nail polish. You can also get roll on nail oils that will help you reduce spillages.
How Much Does It Cost?
This will all depend on what kind of ingredients that it has. The more natural ingredients contained in the bottle, the greater the price. However, you can get nail oils that contain a lot of decent ingredients for a lesser price.
What Are The Ingredients?
This is very important if you have sensitive skin. If you are looking for plenty of natural ingredients, then you’ll be looking for words like sunflower, tee tree oil, almond, milk and honey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Nail Oil For?
Nail oil is for getting your nails in great condition. This part of the body can often suffer with dryness as well as fraying of the skin and redness. The nail oil will restore the natural thickness of your nails.
How Else Can I Look After My Nails?
Cleaning your nails regularly will help to reduce bacteria that can often get in the gaps between your nails and cause some unsightly stains and dirt buildup.
You can also make sure that you remove all nail polish after you have applied it. If you leave nail polish on for over a week, then you can be sure that it will tarnish the finish on your nails.
How Much Should I Pay For My Nail Oil?
A: Most of the time you’ll be paying at least $20 for you nail oil, although some of the more high-end ones cost around $75.
We hope that our list of some of the best nail oils on the market has helped you to decide which one that you’ll be wanting for your needs. Make sure that you get one with mainly natural ingredients.